We Are Sorry To Announce
That The Homegrown Hospitality Group Loyalty Program
Will Be Ending On December 31st, 2018.
BUT WE'VE GOT GREAT NEWS!
OUR LOYALTY PROGRAM IS PAYING OFF!
YOUR LOYALTY CARD WILL MAGICALLY TURN INTO A
HOMEGROWN HOSPITALITY GROUP GIFT CARD BEGINNING JANUARY 7th, 2019!
ALL YOUR EARNED LOYALTY REWARDS WILL TURN INTO HOMEGROWN HOSPITALITY GROUP DOLLARS,
AVAILABLE FOR USE WITH NO MAXIMUM CAP.
So what do you need to do to get your Homegrown Hospitality Group Dollars?
Keep Your Loyalty Card.
As long as you have used your HHG Loyalty Card in 2018, your Earned Loyalty Rewards will automatically
be changed to Homegrown Hospitality Group Dollars without you having to do a thing!
We will no longer be able to look up your account by phone number,
you will need your physical card in order to use your HHG Dollars.
On or After January 7th, 2019,
Check your reward balance and see how many Homegrown Hospitality Group Dollars you have!
Then use your Loyalty Card as a gift card towards purchases made at any HHG location.
Spend as much as you want before March 31st, 2019.
Unlike the Loyalty Club Program, the earned Loyalty Club rewards that have been transformed into HHG Dollars, do not have a cap.
They will expire on March 31st, 2019, so be sure to eat & enjoy all your dollars before March 31st, 2019.
We appreciate your continued business & support!
We hope to serve you soon!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Earned Loyalty Rewards will only turn into Homegrown Hospitality Group Dollars for members who have registered and used their loyalty club card in 2018.
• After December 31st, no loyalty club members will be able to earn additional points, as the program will no longer exist.
• Homegrown Hospitality Group dollars expire on March 31st, 2019.
• This card may be used at any one of our participating locations by simply handing it to the server when making a purchase.
• Members must always present loyalty card at time of payment to redeem your HHG dollars.
• Homegrown Hospitality Group is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized use.