You're Cool, We're Pretty Cool...So, Let's Be Cool Together.
Do you love to be the Social Sally in your group of friends?
Do you plan out where you're going for your next meal before you even had breakfast?
Do you clog up your friends newsfeed with photos of every plate of food you enjoy?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, take a looksee at our extraordinary employment information below.
With 7 different restaurant concepts and counting, homegrown Hospitality Group is constantly growing in business, which means we need some cool folks, like you - to come work for us. We're waiting!
|Opportunities for Career Advancement |
Promote from within Philosophy
|Working in a Continuous Learning Environment |
|Dining Discounts||Childcare Assistance||Tenure Bonus / Profit - Sharing Program||Health & Welfare||401K Retirement Plan|
MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Started our own non-profit TBonz Foundation Inc., to help fund various local charities and give back to the communities in which we work.
- Proudly serve Certified Angus Beef brand to provide you with the highest quality of beef available. A cut above USDA Prime, Choice, and Select. Ten strict standards set the brand apart.
- Seafood concepts participate in the Sustainable Seafood Initiative.
- The first industry of the recycling initiatives in the Augusta, Charleston and Myrtle Beach markers over 25 years ago and continue to support local recycling programs and efforts.
- Certify all employees through TIPS and ServSafe Alcohol Program.
- Brew our own line of beer for all of our concepts.
Together, as a team, to be the very best that we can be. We are building more than just restaurants - we're creating lifelong careers.
As Homegrown Hospitality Group continues to grow, we recognize that our success depends on exceeding the expectations of our loyal patrons.
Provide every guest great hospitality, every time.
Maintain consistency from day to day, year to year, restaurant to restaurant.
Commit to give back, on a daily basis, to the communities that nurture us.